Get the most out of your candles! Check out our tips for our soy wax candles.
· Don’t burn the candle for more than four hours. Make sure you achieve a full melt pool; make sure the melted wax reaches all edges of its container.
· Place your candle away from drafty areas, away from vents and fans.
· Center your wicks and trim them, with a wick trimmer, to 1/4″. Make sure to clean them of any debris before lighting to prevent sooting.
· Never blow out your candle! Don’t use a lid to extinguish the flame. Instead, use a wax dipper or a small object to press the wick into the wax gently. This action will extinguish the fire without the smoky smell, and it recoats the wick for an easy light next time.
· Don’t burn the candle when 1/2″ is left. Our containers are 100% recyclable and reusable.
· If the flame seems to low, pour out a small layer of wax and relight it.
· If the wick was trimmed too short, scrape out a layer of wax and light it.